A new water heater could save you money
When your hot water system stops working, it usually happens suddenly – leaving you with limited time to review all the replacement options available. To speed up the process, most people choose to simply replace their old system with the same model. But what if there were better products on the market? Advanced technology in water heaters has allowed for cost-saving and eco-friendly solutions that were not previously available.
Common problems experienced by old hot water systems:
- Limited hot water capacity
- Pilot doesn’t stay lit
- High water usage, leading to high water bills
- Black or rusty water produced
- Water wastage from a leaking tank
- Low water pressure
- Large tanks taking up too much space
Our local Service Today technicians in Windsor can help!
The experts at Service Today can assist with selecting the best water heater for your home, taking into consideration:
- Property size and space
- The number of people in your home
- Main usage times
- Volume of usage
- Ventilation requirements
There many different hot water systems available on the market, and our hot water specialists will help you find the best option to meet your requirements. Whichever system you will choose, regular maintenance will ensure that it continues to work efficiently. Have a look at the range of water heaters Service Today recommends to our customers:
- Storage Heaters
Our most popular option – available in gas, electricity and solar tanks that heat the water stored within and then distribute on demand. This system is also available in sizes ranging from 50 – 300 litres.
- Instantaneous Heaters
Available in two types: external and internal. This water system is tankless, which means it doesn’t take up much space and heats water on demand. This solution also guarantees you an “endless” supply of hot water, as there is no water storage involved.
- Solar Heaters
● We are lucky to live in the country famous for its abundance of sunlight. Solar water heaters are quite popular in Australia, and are an environment friendly option. They work by circulating water between panels situated to gain maximum sun exposure. This system works best in combination with other electrical or gas hot water solutions, to avoid shortages when there is a lack of sunlight.
- Heat pumps
These are the latest and most energy efficient systems available. Heat pumps use a small amount of energy to move heat from one area to another; absorbing heat from the air or ground and using this to heat water – they can also work in reverse.
Service your water heater or get a new system installed by the experts
Choosing a hot water system isn’t as easy as you may think, but we can help you find the best option.